306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking: Moonstone V reg XSi..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

standard spec moonstone blue XSi breaking for parts due too massive engine failure!

I'll start witht he bits that ARE NOT avaliable:

Engine & Gearbox (cos they are f*cked)
Front bumper (Ozone has dibbs)
Cyclones (unsure wether keeping or selling yet as now have 3 sets)
Leathers (as maybe going in the S16)
Rear beam (keeping as rallye spare)

Everything else from the car will be avaliable as of this weekend and i can post most items for a reasonable price through my workplace using speed or TNT Smile

So get your requests in guys and i will try get pics and prices asap.

Matt
Could you stick a list up of the main parts available and prices please Matt? Smile
Ok then chap will do Smile Got all excited when i saw there was a reply! lol

Full front XSi braking setup (hubs, discs, calipers with pads and flexi lines) - £30 for pair
Body panels (boot, doors, skirts, wings and bonnet) - £15 each with discount for multiple purchase Wink
Interior parts (door cards, switches, steering wheel, seat belts, clocks etc) - Message me for price and avaliability
Front struts and springs (standard) - £20 for pair
Rear bumper - £35 complete as it comes off

And like said anything not listed is probably avaliable! let me know your needs Smile anything left on the shell after sunday WILL be getting weighed in with it next week.

Matt Smile
Cant get to you soon... But I need front drivers wing, ans possibly front and rear bumpers if ozone is willing to not own every bit of a spare306 and if they are in very good nick
Came here for the bumper. I am disappoint.

What about the rear brake disc guards? Mine have rusted to oblivion and I'm after some which could be cleaned up and painted?
(25-02-2014, 09:37 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Cant get to you soon... But I need front drivers wing, ans possibly front and rear bumpers if ozone is willing to not own every bit of a spare306 and if they are in very good nick

I can always deliver on a weekend or week day evening for fuel money Smile rear bumper is avaliable but front is claimed.

(25-02-2014, 10:06 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Came here for the bumper. I am disappoint.

What about the rear brake disc guards? Mine have rusted to oblivion and I'm after some which could be cleaned up and painted?

Very sorry to disappoint! i shall check the condition on the weekend and drop you a PM saturday / sunday if thats ok? Smile
I'm sure I will see you guys soon...

Can I let you know friday as Im heading to a scrappy where there is a few decent moonstones...?
Drivers wing mirror moonstone and heated

Plastics around the radio and hazards and fog light all in silver no air con

Fuel cap
(02-03-2014, 09:17 PM)joe1joe Wrote: [ -> ]Drivers wing mirror moonstone and heated

The drivers mirror is avaliable but i have no idea if it is heated, didnt know any 306 had heated mirrors!

Plastics around the radio and hazards and fog light all in silver no air con

All the plastics are avaliable but it is an A/C model unfortunately

Fuel cap

Tenner posted? Smile