306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 5 Door 306 HDi 156k All Parts Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
306 HDi 5 Door Breaking for spares all parts are available.

Reason for breaking is the engine is smokey until it warms up and misfiring when cold.
No Tax or Test

156k On The Clock
Turbo Seems fine engine in itself is a good runner minus stated issues ideal for an xud drop or use the engine internals for a big boosted xud!

£400 if you want the whole car otherwise all parts available and willing to post.

The Crystals are genuine valeo.

Rough prices;

Head lights pair £50
Wings £25 each
Bumpers £25
Tow Bar with electrics £70 (Can fit for you if you decide to collect)
Grey interior and door cards £50
Engine £150
HDi Box £50
Crappy ebay diesel tuning box £20
Exhaust (Fairly new) £70 for the lot

Anything else you can think of PM me or reply on the thread and ill get back to you.

Based in Blackpool all parts are +Postage.

Thanks!
Richie (D@wson)

[attachment=13807][attachment=13808][attachment=13809][attachment=13810][attachment=13811][attachment=13812][attachment=13813]
Sideskirts and doorcards
Do you want them kyle or are you adding to the list Big Grin
Wanting prices? But I do have 2 lots car tax at end of week so within next few weeks
If you still have front bumper in a few weeks I'm interested.
Should have Both guys going to strip and store anyway but you can have first refusal.

And Kyle £60 for the lot skirts and door cards
Side indicators,gear knob and starter motor?
Jonas Pm'd
bumpity
Drivers side wing photos? Any scratches, peel or rust? Rear bumper posted too?
(28-02-2014, 11:56 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Drivers side wing photos? Any scratches, peel or rust? Rear bumper posted too?

Will get some pictures for you tomorrow Smile
After the Center plastic around the radio heater switches etc in silver

Plus the plastics around the hazard and fog switch all in near as perfect condition! O and no air con
This cars got aircon but ill see what the other plastics are like and send you a picture cheers