306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Fusebox / Relay guide?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

My wipers have packed up and discovered a burnt out relay.

What i need to know is what fuse does what in the interior fuse box so i can figure out which wires i need etc, is there such a diagram? usually on the fusebox lid but peugeot didnt think to be that helpfull Sad

Matt
moved to correct section
These are fuses mate.

http://www.peugeotlogic.com/fuses/fuses3...elist7.htm

I'll try and find something for relays.
Thank you cully and ADV Smile

Found out my problem lies elsewhere and the burnt out relay was in fact my blower relay!

Wipers is down to a knackered motor, picked one up about 10 mins ago so off to the shed so i can drive home without having to pull over every 200 yards to wipe the windscreen lol
(24-02-2014, 10:20 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you cully and ADV Smile

Found out my problem lies elsewhere and the burnt out relay was in fact my blower relay!

Wipers is down to a knackered motor, picked one up about 10 mins ago so off to the shed so i can drive home without having to pull over every 200 yards to wipe the windscreen lol

Whey! Glad you got it diagnosed pal!!!
Just been outside till ten mins ago swapping it over, wipers now fully functioning Big Grin
(25-02-2014, 12:29 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Just been outside till ten mins ago swapping it over, wipers now fully functioning Big Grin

Nice one pal!