306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New to the forum, newish to peugeot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone. names james, 23 from west midlands. brought myself a gti6 last year and was using it as a daily, ive since got a company car so im making a budget track/road car out of the 6. First car was a mk1 clio with renault 5 gt turbo engine in which i built myself with a friend.

will get some pics up as soon as i sort my photobucket account out.

Cheers.
Use this forum to upload pics mate...photobucket is crappybucket and slows things....

Welcome Smile Smile
Welcome Smile

Put project thread up, have done many trackdays in it yet?

Also if you use photobucket they will eventually start to charge a monthly fee
Thanks for the welcomes! been out of forums for a while due to work commitments. can you please explain the best way to upload pictures please?

So far i have done zero trackdays as its been sitting on my girlfriends moms drive for 6 months, i still have my clio in my garage at home which is hopefully being picked up by a buyer soon so i can get the 6 home and do a few small things just to get me out on track this year then hopefully some form of boost for 2015.
Advanced reply, and down below is a attachment section for photos Smile
Top man, ill give it a go!
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thank you
Welcome
Welcome to the club.
Cheers
Welcome to the forum Smile. Another alternative is Imgur, which I use when I have multiple photos to upload.
Thank you. I will take a look at imgur, cheers.