306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: rcl key fob...newer version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cant copy a pic over for some reason as on phone...

But heres a link:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1396888136

Basically, did any of the late 306s come with that key?
I need to make the guts of one work for mine and wondered if it possible.
Don't think ive ever seen a 306 key like it? Never no with these cars! They did change sill y things in small months.
No, that's a 206 key.
206, 307, partner, but not 306
Be interesting to see if you could get it to work though, could buy one and sell it on for the same if it doesn't work?
I've got a 206 key if you need one
(19-02-2014, 11:02 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a 206 key if you need one

Like that one pal?
Yea mate got a 206 in for breaking
How much posted??
£10 posted pal
(20-02-2014, 10:58 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]£10 posted pal

Pm me details for paying
Pmd..
Replied
Doubt you would get that working. Its from multiplexed models so probably works completely different.
(20-02-2014, 10:26 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Doubt I will get that working. Its from multiplexed models so probably works completely different.

But you can try? Smile
I have tried. I had one for my 1.8 which was used as a spare. It worked for starting the car but the RCL never worked. Happy to try again though!
Would it help having a 206 receiver too?

What about adding it as a second key.
I got no issues with it starting...mine starts with just a key, no rcl fob...its just for the rcl I want it for
Can't imagine the board inside the 206 key is much different to a phase 3 306 as they both use rf and look similar. As long as transponder and blade are for the 306 that'll be fine as you've said all works but rcl. Using pug planet with your original peugeot key card for the 306 can't see why it can't be paired to the 306.
Soon find out...206 guts arrived today...

Just need someone local with pug planet to help? Beers n love in return Wink