306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: South West: Cheddar Meet: 23/3/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
sort yourself out Ian lol
Its not me, i cant do anything till i get it back. Never getting a favour of this person again.
LOL, pop down and tell them to sort it out. So happy my car runs even though its massively down on power, at least I can get about and its uber economical like this.
Its a friend of a friend doing a "favour", been waiting nearly a month now. Very fustrating.
So shall we say meet at 12 in the gorge? Usual car park?
Sounds like a plan stan!
trent doesnt finish work till 2pm though
And you plan on leaving before then? These things usually go on until at least 5-6 oclock
whatever
(18-03-2014, 12:43 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]trent doesnt finish work till 2pm though

That's when the party starts is it. Tongue

I'll try not to crash that day..

No promises though. Tongue
(18-03-2014, 08:50 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]whatever

Whats up mate???
Anyone coming got a PH1 DT radiator and bottom hose for sale/swap?

(18-03-2014, 01:00 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-03-2014, 08:50 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]whatever

Whats up mate???

Nothing, just saying that I'm not bothered.
Dum-dums not sure his car is going to last more than two hours. He will either sell it break it before trent arrives.

(I cant talk, im not even sure mine will last the drive down there)
(19-03-2014, 01:15 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone coming got a PH1 DT radiator and bottom hose for sale/swap?

Yeah if you remove it, give me the mani for free and help me, Zak and Mark take an engine out.. Wink
(19-03-2014, 07:57 AM)PE02KHG Wrote: [ -> ]Dum-dums not sure his car is going to last more than two hours. He will either sell it break it before trent arrives.

(I cant talk, im not even sure mine will last the drive down there)
OI!!!! Mines done 500 miles since the swap with no break downs. Admittedly those 500 miles not at any great speed but she does move under her own steam.

(19-03-2014, 11:21 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-03-2014, 01:15 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone coming got a PH1 DT radiator and bottom hose for sale/swap?

Yeah if you remove it, give me the mani for free and help me, Zak and Mark take an engine out.. Wink
I'm not getting oily unless I can help it. I will swap you the manifold (and a supposedly dead T2) for the rad and bottom hose.
Tempted to come along
Do it
Is this still happening?
Sunshine and showers forecasted for Sunday... Aren't we lucky lol
Of course its still happening. Pfft whats a bit of rain?
defo stil happening
Cool!
One step closer to being there. We have life. Now i just have to try not to kill it before sunday.
bumders!
wont be there now some dough brain invited my parents round
so ive got to be the good host son!
Is this dough brain you? :/
(20-03-2014, 09:54 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Is this dough brain you? :/

maybe whistle
Bring them along, let then wonder round cheddar for the day lol
yeah, old people love cheddar.

That or just send Kayleigh over with your 6 Big Grin

Dont kill me
ok will bring them along

atleast mummy can buy me an Icecream Big Grin
What time are people aiming to be in cheddar for?
Pages: 1 2 3 4