306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 1 Sigma GTi6 Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(24-03-2014, 10:50 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see it passed mate Smile

whats the long term plan?

Run it, race it, love it.

Hopefully it won't get blown up along the way!

(24-03-2014, 10:55 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see it got through mate kept meaning to text you see how you was getting on. What's the next plan?

I kept meaning to text you as well haha.

Wheels next up, got some superlight multi spoke becauseracecar wheels sat in the shed in need of a refurb. Just need to decide on a colour, torn between black or white...
Good to see it got through fine though. White looks so good with sigma.
Congratulations on the mot dude, what wheels have you bought?
If you cast your mind back a few weeks to some wheels sam barker was selling, I've got them.
Or hollow out your cat and lose the back box like me Wink
Now you got 12 months MOT best get a de-cat fitted Smile
(25-03-2014, 10:29 AM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]If you cast your mind back a few weeks to some wheels sam barker was selling, I've got them.

The superleggera rep things?
Yeah, thinking about it.

Do they sound any different with just a decat?

(25-03-2014, 01:54 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-03-2014, 10:29 AM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]If you cast your mind back a few weeks to some wheels sam barker was selling, I've got them.

The superleggera rep things?

Yeah, those are they.
I would imagine it would sound a fair bit different with just a decat but you may as well fit a whole system while your underneath the car
I have a decat Wink £20 /shamelessplug

In seriousness, I've pretty much only just realised you don't have a sigma dt... Lol
(25-03-2014, 07:03 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]I would imagine it would sound a fair bit different with just a decat but you may as well fit a whole system while your underneath the car

Maybe, I don't want it to be loud. So will just do a decat for now and see how it is.

(25-03-2014, 07:10 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I have a decat Wink £20 /shamelessplug

In seriousness, I've pretty much only just realised you don't have a sigma dt... Lol

lol Used to, long gone now!

I'll whatsapp you tomorrow mate x
Yeah man I know! I missed the bit where the dt went and you got a '6. Must have been while I was on the island, that damn dial up connection! Haha

Okay dude I'll keep my phone nearby Smile
Waiting for pics with wheels
Take them fecking wheels off NOW!!!!!!! completely wrecked it
(04-04-2014, 08:12 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Take them fecking wheels off NOW!!!!!!! completely wrecked it

lmao
(04-04-2014, 08:06 PM)Sambarker Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting for pics with wheels

I know! I can finally justify tyres with my next paycheck, so they will be on the next week or two.

(04-04-2014, 08:12 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Take them fecking wheels off NOW!!!!!!! completely wrecked it

Sad

They look much better when the car is filthy for some reason lol
Pages: 1 2 3