306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: xud cam breather pipe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any body got 1 kicking about ? mine as split and cheers
Is that the one that goes to the plastic housing thing thats normally attached to the tmic?
I'm guessing it's the one off the rocker cover to the oil filler neck? I will also need one of these at some point was hoping Peugeot might have them as normally all cracked and broke
chris is right the 1 from cam cover to the oil filler pipe
Best to get a new one from pug, 2nd hand ones become hard and brittle

not expensive, circa £6 ish
(13-02-2014, 07:36 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]Best to get a new one from pug, 2nd hand ones become hard and brittle

not expensive, circa £6 ish

Don't suppose you no part number? Defo want one if they still sell them
I just phone up pug or citroen dealer and ask for it on the phone, have bought a few in the last couple of years
(13-02-2014, 07:54 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]I just phone up pug or citroen dealer and ask for it on the phone, have bought a few in the last couple of years

Ok will try them tomorrow Smile
I need two too.
I got the part never write down somewhere. I'll try and find it

Pretty sure 118086 is the 1 that goes to the rocker cover. 119248 is the other pipe off the oil filler neck if that's any use to anyone
(13-02-2014, 08:20 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]I got the part never write down somewhere. I'll try and find it

Pretty sure 118086 is the 1 that goes to the rocker cover. 119248 is the other pipe off the oil filler neck if that's any use to anyone

That's great thanks Smile
Just been and got one was just over £7 that part number is right frosty gave us Smile
Glad to be of help Smile