306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Floor mat securing things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can't find these on servicebox and not really sure what theyre called!

They screw into the carpet and the OEM rubber mats just hook onto them.

Does anyone have a spare set, or know the part number?

Cheers
Tom
New car Tom?
Ooh ooh, did you buy rickys estate? Big Grin

And I don't know about the clip things, never had them in any of my cars to my knowledge. Wink
Ricky's estate isn't even MOT'd yet. lol

These aren't for my car btw. No-one else seems to have heard of them though! Confused I definitely had them in the 1.4...I'm sure any car that came with the rubber mats from the showroom would've had them fitted! Undecided Don't think Peugeot would just leave mats to dangerously slip under the pedals lol.
I have some for mine...but aftermarket ones
Awww...is that a no then? I know you're interested, but are you interested enough to purchase it? Wink
They were quite rare tbh. I think they only came with the rubber mat sets as i have genuine carpet mats in mine and theres no holes in them for the clips. They just have a grippy back (which has lost its grip lol)
Hmm, which ones Piggy? I have some Vaux ones and some VW ones, but both use a huge fitting and don't really want to cut big holes.

And not really on topic Steve, but after owning a few diesels I've realised they're a false economy for me. Just look in the HDi section at home many titles of 'HDi wont start/lift pump dead/immobiliser stuck' etc etc there are, and for a fuel saving of a fiver a week and much higher insurance its not worth it for me. I'll probably go back to petrol. I know I wont go for another HDi anyway. Smile
I didnt have to cut holes with mine...just screwed them into the carpet...self tapper if you will.
Sorry, I meant holes in that mats, not the carpet.
ahh I see....I would think you would want the holes premade into the mat with the plastic edging, otherwise they will just come loose?!
Yeah, exactly, that's the problem.

The OEM ones use a tiny 'stick' that fits through a hole about 2mm in diameter, hence wanting to use them. Cant find a part number or even anything similar though. Sad