306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Anyone on here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who's is this then? Very nice car if I say so myself Big Grin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-HD...35d1f807ab
Don't recognise it tbh....haven't seen any on here with broken bonnets for a while. lol
Very nice indeed only issue is that broken bonnet Wink other than that I like it alot
Yes and only up the road them me!

(10-02-2014, 08:25 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't recognise it tbh....haven't seen any on here with broken bonnets for a while. lol

I agree on the broken bonnet, will have to get that fixed Big Grin
Smart looking motor. Keep meaning to grow some bollocks and do the whole black mask thing, bought some spare crystals about a year ago and still haven't got round to it!
Little tip! use a electric oven and cover the lens with foil! Stops any hot spots Wink I set mine to 230c with the door half closed Tongue Done about 7 sets now like that.
(10-02-2014, 09:30 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Smart looking motor. Keep meaning to grow some bollocks and do the whole black mask thing, bought some spare crystals about a year ago and still haven't got round to it!

Do it.Best mod.fact!
Well turns out the cars a short walking distance from me! SO I shall be viewing tomorrow evening Smile what's the chances of that!!!!
Hmmm....I have an electric oven in my current property, but I'm moving out in 4 weeks. Maybe this is the kick up the arse I need! Thanks for the tip...