306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 gti6 front shocks and springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
306 gti6 front shocks and springs to put on my hdi!
Thanks
Matt
I've some. They have some red springs which would indicate they are probably lowering springs - but I couldn't tell you how low they were. If interested I can look at courier costs, but won't be much.
Yeh sounds good mate if you could let me know please
Got a set of Xsara ones here, and some 306 ones with lowered spring which have covered little milage, just stood for a while, Either set £40.00 delivered
Got some standard gti shocks and springs. £25 posted.
I'll buy those from you underground375
Do you have a 3dr Dturbo HDI?? If so they have GTI spec'd springs shocks & ARBs as standered
No 5 door meridian
ahhh fair enough, it will sit higher than standard with GTI springs , due to the higher weight rating
How much? But surely it will be stiffer tho the one shock on the front of mine leaks anyway so they need changing
UMMM i cant remember , IIRC Dum-dum had them on a HDI estate a few years back if you can find the thread, & i wont be a great deal stiffer , you'd need a GTI front ARB & rear torsion bars & ARB to see any real difference
That's ok, they need replacing anyway I'll slowly build up a gti suspension on the hdi!! Thanks for help
if you read here , Dum dum mentions that it sits about 1" higher
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-28.html?...ght=estate
I can always get some hdi lowering springs and put on the shocks