306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I like Bristol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just been to Bristol (briefly) and Ive decided I quite like the place and would probably enjoy living there one day. The place is full of modified 106, 206 and 306s plus some loads of modded VW transporters and some tastefully modded 3 series.

Oh and just to wind you all up I was picking up a bosch pump but not one off a PSA car.
You wouldn't like St.Pauls at 4am lol
Where was the text Chris? I live in Brisy! Sad
Hahah, who's the pump for then? Eh?
I'd like to point out i got a text.. lol

This may or may not because he thought he saw me.......
Midnightclub Wrote:You wouldn't like St.Pauls at 4am lol
Im sure Id cope. I once ran round the Church End estate in Harlesden at 3am in my boxers and thats one of the nastiest estates in the country.

silverzx Wrote:Where was the text Chris? I live in Brisy! Sad
Sorry mate, thought you still lived in Cheddar, It really was just a quick trip, I was there less than an hour.

Midnightclub Wrote:I'd like to point out i got a text.. lol
You did.

Poodle Wrote:Hahah, who's the pump for then? Eh?
The pump is for me for a project.
I don't like Bristol. Too busy for me!
Only ever been to cheddar and weston :-) both nice places though
Was in Bristol for the last few days and I spotted THE worst modded car I have ever seen. It was a silver clio with some horrific body kit and polished wheels. I think there were also tribal decals. I was eating a pasty at the time and I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Shame I didn't share your experience Dum!
'I like bristol'... 'I like turtles'... Sorry couldnt resist.. Lol x
Bristol is the home to DnB & DubStep, Chronic-Cannabis-Culture and world known graffiti. Good for students! :mrgreen:

[Image: banksy-graffiti-street-art-maidinlondon.jpg]
f*ck you then
silverzx Wrote:Bristol is the home to DnB & DubStep, Chronic-Cannabis-Culture and world known graffiti. Good for students! :mrgreen:

[Image: banksy-graffiti-street-art-maidinlondon.jpg]

Dubstep comes from over this way, Croydon to be more specific.
You should try Liverpool. Quite a few cars out that way have flame vinyls on them which look really realistic! Lots of smoke coming off them to so gotta be dervs!
the best thing to come out of bristol was cribbs causeway haha. only joking. from what ive seen of bristol aint that bad really but thats only been through work. they do talk funny though..
lewisdmz Wrote:Was in Bristol for the last few days and I spotted THE worst modded car I have ever seen. It was a silver clio with some horrific body kit and polished wheels. I think there were also tribal decals. I was eating a pasty at the time and I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Was it a creamy/peach colour and body kit was designed by a blind person?

Chris move up here mate, be nice to see you regularly Smile
Skins...
devils_fuel Wrote:
lewisdmz Wrote:Was in Bristol for the last few days and I spotted THE worst modded car I have ever seen. It was a silver clio with some horrific body kit and polished wheels. I think there were also tribal decals. I was eating a pasty at the time and I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Was it a creamy/peach colour and body kit was designed by a blind person?

Chris move up here mate, be nice to see you regularly Smile

Fairly sure it was silver, was definitely designed by a blind person though.