306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Quick question about Lemforder drop links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought some Lemforder drop links from ecp as i am fed up with the cheap ones not lasting very long.

I got them today and they have come with 1 washer with each drop link, question is does the washer go at the arb end or the shock end, or should there be 2 washers with each drop link.

Cheers Titch
Dont think it really matters to be honest,
How are your droplinks not lasting long?
Because the last set i bought were cheapo ebay ones, and they lasted about 6 months until they started to knock a little and then one snapped, the roads round here are shocking.

I went to Pug and the ones that they were going to supply were lemforder ones, and they were nearly twice the price of ECP so just got them from there.
Were they the plastic ones or the metal ones? Ive been running the black plastic droplinks from ebay with no problems whatsoever.
(05-02-2014, 07:51 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Were they the plastic ones or the metal ones? Ive been running the black plastic droplinks from ebay with no problems whatsoever.

You're not driving hard enough.

I've had eBay ones last days! Metal ftw
Yeah plastic ebay ones, they are crap
Meh, I killed lemforder ones in a few months, rose jointed metal ones ftw.
I usually use metal febi bilstein from the motor factors, nver had any problems with them