306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Feeling a bit lost but HI!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something about facebook, yada yada..........

Still here for the 306 right?!!!!
Of course! Welcome Dan Smile Cheers for signing up, it'd be good if you could post a project thread about your car. Also we're having our first club meet at Ace Cafe in London on the 19th, it'd be great it you came down. There's a thread about it in the Meets section Smile
Welcome to the dark side Big Grin
I dont even know whats going on but I still feel a bit naughty!!!!! lol

Just copied my guide over, taking a while to get pics up and yea I'll sort out my project thread as well.

@Scott I live in Wrexham bud just from london!
Welcome along Dan Smile
Welcome :p
Welcome along mate. Hope you like it here.

Long story short but a long time ago we were told that if we didnt like pugnets and its owners/how it was run then to go and start our own forum so Fooby and Scott did and launched it an appropriate moment.

This led to a load of us being banned off the facebook group, being de-staffed and generally made to feel like exiles.

We are here and we all live for the 306, not the £££

You can say what you like here without fear of being banned for "being annoying" (read saying anything against the forum). This feels like a free country compared to nazi occupied pugnets
hello, make yourself at home
Welcome along mate
Welcome Smile
Welcome Smile What Dum-Dum said..
agree with dum totally, havent been logged on the nazi site since i got a warning for asking if the owner got his knickers in a twist :roll:

and welcome to the better side Smile
Lol, Sweeney your sig has gone over there Sad Was that you or them?
oh that was them, happened same time i got warning, not been on it since
Welcome mate Wink