306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: CarParts4Less Discount Codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aw, loaded up my basket and went to use the CP15LESS code (as over £100) and it no longer works.

Does anyone know of anything better? I know FAST10 gets me 10% off the lowering springs in my basket, but half of the stuff is run-of-the-mill.

It's already cheap, but if you can save a few quid...
Parts25 as it suggests 25% off

Dosent work on clutches and few other bits

You know where the rep button is Wink
(03-02-2014, 04:58 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Parts25 as it suggests 25% off

Dosent work on clutches and few other bits

You know where the rep button is Wink

Rep whore. Tongue
Doesn't work
I got stuff from it last night SAVEME75 is all I could get to work, only 7.5% of though.
Yea I've been googling and could only find the 7.5% one tonight, may wait a week then order to see if they re-establish the old codes.
Might be cheaper from ECP unless their massive sale has finished now? They had some pretty good deals on Friday tbh.
Just shopped with ecp using "106own25" it was nearly 20% cheaper than CP4Less
We have our own 306uk25 code but ECP prices are bloody silly! It's just CP4L (same company) multiplied by 2 and with bigger discounts...
(03-02-2014, 05:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Might be cheaper from ECP unless their massive sale has finished now? They had some pretty good deals on Friday tbh.

Yes i probably saved about £80 on my order with ECP last week.
when ECP have a good sale they usually just match CPFL prices . . . .true story . . Smile
If you login to ecp and add stuff to your basket but dont pay they send you a few emails and the last one they send is a 30% code, nothing worked last night on ecp and i was stuck for parts so had to order from cp4l.
Sorted it all out today in the end, saved just over a tenner with the Saveme75 code.

Now just need to fit it all...

There's nothing unusual about fitting lowering springs on the front of a 306 is there? I've done it before on other cars, but never on a 306. On my Mazda I had to release the drop links to get enough play in the wishbone so I could remove the strut. Is it as much as a faff on a 306? I'm sure there was a guide somewhere with pictures but it escapes me now...

And I'm not renewing my 'lifetime' membership over on theywhoshallnotbenamed. Lifetime obviously entails that the site is now dead?!
You'll need to remove the droplink to get the strut off the 306 anyway.

Apart from that, its just a pinch bolt in the back of the hub, and the 3 13mm bolts on the top mount under the bonnet.