306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking Ph1 cherry red d turbo Offers welcome. Engine now stripped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After buying the the Dt and having a good look over it, It wouldn't be very cost affective to rebuild. So im breaking it. Still have everything for sale including.

Full set of s16 red half leathers. with matching door cards. Hole in driver seat not to bad £100

stainless steel back box, direct fitment. £40

11mm bosch lines and injectors. Ground lda etc. £100

9mm bosch pump with ground lda £60

Front bumper with yellow fogs. (original yellow tint not firm) £45 or £25 without fogs.

Drivers door. £15
Passengers door £15
Tail gate £15
Hdi rods with decomp pistons £70
Xud head £15

That's just a starting list. Anything else needed Pm or comment Smile

Can post most items at buyers cost.
Do you have a turbo to go with the 11mm pump and Hdi rods? Could be tempted to buy some bits to stash away in the 'future plans' bundle!
Will have a look tomorrow for u Smile
You have PM.
Thanks.
Bump! Still got loads left due to change of plans.
Pics of the yellow fogs please
Will get you some when I pop down garage tomorrow
[attachment=13437]

[attachment=13438]

[attachment=13439]

[attachment=13440]

[attachment=13441]

[attachment=13442]

[attachment=13443]

[attachment=13444]
Is the backbox straight through?
Picture of the system. Decat with centre silencer removed. Don't no if the back box is straight through

[attachment=13474]

[attachment=13475]
To the top Big Grin

Taking offers
Back box sold

Bosch pump sold

fog lights sold

still loads left. Took another week out on the garage so get asking!!! Will do stuff at stupid prices!
Do you have the aux bracket and flywheel holder bit on the back of the block?
The engine complete at the moment - pump so should have Smile Picture would be good so I no what im looking at Big Grin
The bracket is what the tensioner and power steering pump bolts to. I will try and get a pic of the flywheel sensor holder bit
Yeah got the bracket, if you could get a picture I can double check that for you
Will try and get a pic tomorrow for you. You able to upload a pic of the bracket just so I can check its the right 1
Will do when I pop down tomorrow mate Smile

If it helps the engine is a D8A block?
Ok cheers, Im pretty sure it will be what im after.

Also poss after the oil cooler bit
It will have that on also Smile
This is the flywheel sensor holder bit im after with the bolt as well

[Image: E6A33141-18D2-4892-B57C-66EE5AEC8A03_zps6ochf4fd.jpg]

Also maybe after the sump as well. So if you could do me a price for the aux bracket, oil cooler, sump with bolts and the flywheel sensor holder posted that would be ideal
Any news on the above? I saw on facebook that your not breaking it anymore?
It was a moment of madness, Will pm you now mate.
BUMP. Still got the s16 interior most interior bits, rubbers lights indicators, body panels.
What condition hdi rods and decomp pistons? Pictures? Smile
are both side front wings straight? + do you have a price on rear bumper if you still have it?
They sold mate.

(25-02-2014, 10:02 AM)BenDturbo1 Wrote: [ -> ]What condition hdi rods and decomp pistons? Pictures? Smile

Will be taking the engine apart this weekend. will post up my findings Smile
Cars booked to go Saturday at 4pm!
Ahh okay Sad
Pages: 1 2