306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Help me find a (hopefully) obvious fault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Changed the ph1 front onto the estate last night, couple of issues.

Firstly, heater blower has stopped working, the motor itself is fine as I had to change it yesterday anyway due to the original seizing up, changed it and had it working until....

Changed the headlights over to phase 1 single optics, used the same wiring loom as morettes, so 3 pin plug to the back of the bulb plus side light connector, plugs into the ph3 plug. Worked once when I tried the lights then had the following problem....

Passenger side, I only have brake and side lights, tried 2 different bulbs, checked fuses, tried a different wiring harness. No change

Since the light issue, like above, the heater blower has stopped working AGAIN

Anyone have any suggestions, I'm hoping I've overlooked something simple, possibly twin optic stalk with single optic lights?
Check the BF fuses in the engine bay
(03-02-2014, 11:24 AM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]Check the BF fuses in the engine bay

Will do, forgot about those.

The lights and heater worked briefly when I first tried them, but the second time I think two wires to the bulb might have touched, blowing a fuse
Because perjoe. Get an xud etc etc (;

And you forgot to add the 205 in your signature. Such car. Much nad. So coal. Oh wow.