306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lower Rad hose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone got a lower rad hose, later type with the spring clip on the rad that can I can pick up Monday? Desperately need one Sad
motor factors sell these brand new Gates make.
Will have a look for you got a few in the garage. Got a picture ? My brains not working tonight ?
they're £22 from a dealer, nowhere else will sell them due to the fittings they used.
(02-02-2014, 11:33 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]they're £22 from a dealer, nowhere else will sell them due to the fittings they used.

Yeha doubt my dealer will have one on the shelf tbh Sad
Gates make them which motor factors sell I used to work for one and bought one for my phase 1 .
(02-02-2014, 05:33 PM)paul7278 Wrote: [ -> ]Gates make them which motor factors sell I used to work for one and bought one for my phase 1 .

Cool ill be phoning about tomorrow then!
(02-02-2014, 05:38 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2014, 05:33 PM)paul7278 Wrote: [ -> ]Gates make them which motor factors sell I used to work for one and bought one for my phase 1 .

Cool ill be phoning about tomorrow then!

Just bear in mind the Ph1 is different to the Ph3 hose. Hopefully they will stock both Smile
I have afew but not local