306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Midlands meets, anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any up and coming meets in the midlands anyone got in mind? Still haven't been to one yet, they never seem to come up.
I'm down for this if you can arrange one, find one ThumbsUp
i might be up for this depending on the date. Im moving to cosford soon so need to meet the local members!
Im up for it if anyone else is Big Grin
Im up for it
I'd be up for a meet too
I could possibly...

There is one in Bicester soon, not far for most in midlands
I could be up for this too.
Should be on for a meet!
(31-01-2014, 08:11 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]I could possibly...

There is one in Bicester soon, not far for most in midlands

I was considering Bicester but only considering, if there was a meet like 15 mins away from me I would more likely than not be there Smile
Depending where it is and day I may pop down
Maybe in around birmingham seeing as its most central? Open to general ideas Smile
Im up for it, anywhere for me's good Smile
And me!
I went down to dyno-daze in hinkley last month. Pretty good, got a fresh remap courtesy of jammapic i want to test out Its an idea. Unless anybody else has any better ones.

Or maybe pod?
http://www.rwyb.co.uk
Theres a mids meet on . Net in march ill get the details, its held at the bagington oak in coventry, weve been afew times and last time the cab club joined us and also a few lads from a drift site popped along which made a great afternoon with a different variety of cars

9th of march Smile
Sounds ideal Smile
(31-01-2014, 09:02 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Depending where it is and day I may pop down

Danny, you WILL be there Smile
All confirmed for the 9th of march if peopke want to make a list ill post up the postcode and also the .net list Smile
1. JJtheHITMAN
Il tag along with this would be good to check members cars out
1. JJtheHITMAN
2. Td_dan
3. Bnmtuning
1. JJtheHITMAN
2. Td_dan
3. Bnmtuning
4. sean
Got another 9 definatly plus maybe another 3 Smile

Anybody want my number before hand let me know, we usually meet at hopwood in the m42 junction 2 and convoy from there Smile
Bugga. Away in Amsterdam that weekend!
(04-02-2014, 05:54 PM)Carlos182 Wrote: [ -> ]Bugga. Away in Amsterdam that weekend!

Donkeybubles I'm In
1. JJtheHITMAN
2. Td_dan
3. Bnmtuning
4. sean
5. Donkeybubles
Cheers lads keep em coming its a good meet with some cracking food lol
What time...?
Provisionally 12pm
Pages: 1 2 3