306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: RenaultSport Clio 172 Cup - £1200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had my 172 Cup for 5 years now and it's time for a change.

91k miles
K-Tec coilover suspension
Team Dynamic 15" Pro Race 1 alloy wheels

I had the belts done not long after I got it so they are due for replacement shortly due to the age. The dephaser is slightly noisey too so that should be done at the same time.

The bodywork is not ideal either. The bonnet came up and smashed the screen before I bought it and therefore had replacements of both. The replacement bonnet spray job was brilliant until recently when it's gone cloudy towards the top. The car was also keyed back along. Particularly on the roof and down the drivers side. I bought some touch up paint but rather than make it stand out even more I left it as to not give the accused neighbour the satisfaction of seeing me repair it.

The tax is out next month as is the MoT. I have only done around 2k miles since the last test. It will need a track rod as one has some play. Other than that I can't see it would need much. I can't justify taxing, MoTing and getting the belts done as my 205 will come out to play in the spring so the Cup wouldn't get used - now is the best opportunity for me to sell to be honest.

If I had my way the car would do to someone who is capable of doing the belts and wants a car to use in track and therefore isn't too arsed about the bodywork.

I'm asking £1200 for it. When the tax and MoT runs out I will decommission it and break it for parts if it doesn't sell as a whole.

I'm in Taunton, Somerset.

[Image: image_zps79d52774.jpg]

I've other pictures. I'll give it a rinse off at the weekend and get some pics in the light.