306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Photoshopper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone mind being a darling and photoshop some pics of my toolbox, I want some decals based on peugeot sport/rallye and any/all ideas would be great

Oh f*ck the forum always rotating my pics...
I has photoshop Big Grin
I know, I did try pming you, but I couldnt
I used to have that box Wink
Now I have bigger

Uselesspostfreebump/
Yeah its a good box, bought it in my apprenticeship, starting to out grow it now though
(29-01-2014, 08:13 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its a good box, bought it in my apprenticeship, starting to out grow it now though

Let me know when you decide to buy a bigger one and want rid of this one Wink
Sure, wont be cheap though lol
Because anything Snapon is? lol
Dunno what youre talking about Tongue
What do you want on it connor? can you find some pics on google images and put them in here and maybe ill try and do something tomorrow
I really have no idea, other than like the 106 rallye lines up the sides, across the bottom of the drawers. But if you can think of anything better go for it
ill see what i can do.
Cheers bled
C'mon rowell, surely you can take a break from demonstrations long enough to do this?
Hey man I'm at my parents this weekend. I'll give it a go one night next week.
Muchos appreciate my honkey brethren
(01-02-2014, 01:06 AM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man I'm at my parents this weekend. I'll give it a go one night next week.

So youve had a month... Sad
(11-03-2014, 09:49 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2014, 01:06 AM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man I'm at my parents this weekend. I'll give it a go one night next week.

So youve had a month... Sad

Yeh sorry man. I did think about this the other day. I have been making a few more stickers and been practising! Get me some dimensions and put them on that picture in the OP with some arrows etc and Ill see what I can do x
Will do, cheers mein führer
Bollocks, forgot to measure it, let me trawl through the snap on catalogue and see if I can find some dimentions

From what Ive found, the drawers are 22" wide, so base it on that, will try to remember to get the tape measure out to confirm tomorrow
Yhe roll cab drawers are about 22" but the top box drawers are just over 23"