306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED : Glass for phase 1 Foglight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long shot I know, needing glass for one phase 1 foglight as mine is gone :-(

Obviously need to be able to post as I'm in N.I.

Thanks,

Andrew
I got one spare mate! Only the glass lense though not the metal bracket that holds it on.

£10 posted?
was about to say, good luck - not even pug produce these anymore Sad
londondan86 Wrote:I got one spare mate! Only the glass lense though not the metal bracket that holds it on.

£10 posted?

:-D You accept paypal? If so send me your address and I'll take it..tis shocking looking without!

Metal bracket...reckon it'd be as handy to make 4 new ones..mine are rather rusty/not really there anymore, hence loosing this one!
Is cibie the original brand for these?
Bananalad Wrote:Is cibie the original brand for these?

Can't say I've ever seen any branding on them although maybe I've just not looked close enough!
Harky Wrote:
londondan86 Wrote:I got one spare mate! Only the glass lense though not the metal bracket that holds it on.

£10 posted?

:-D You accept paypal? If so send me your address and I'll take it..tis shocking looking without!

Metal bracket...reckon it'd be as handy to make 4 new ones..mine are rather rusty/not really there anymore, hence loosing this one!

If you can make me 2 brackets as oem as possible you can have the lense for free! Let me know asap with address and I can post tomorrow or wednesday otherwise it will have to be the weekend.

BTW, just checked, they are branded cibie.
Yeah cibie are the original fog lights for phase one Smile