306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: my nile blue dturbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=13048]
[attachment=13049]
[attachment=13050]
[attachment=13051]
[attachment=13052]
This the one that was on facebook that was so powerful that it was "ripping the engine mounts out"?
(25-01-2014, 07:04 PM)B19 FEX Wrote: [ -> ]This the one that was on facebook that was so powerful that it was "ripping the engine mounts out"?

yea she ripped the full mount off the innerwing looking to reshell her now my own fault like i ran the pump fully bore and and just ran stupid boost and it took its tole lol but going to look after the next one lol but cant find another nile blue dturbo anywhere well a gd one anyway
Ripping mounts off.... Wow impressive.......
[quote='Jimbo' pid='383448
Ripping mounts off.... Wow impressive.......
[/quote]
like i did say it was my fault lol i just kept kicking its head in i sort off fell out with the car so i started destroying it bit silly i know but there was reason behind it that i wont go into lol and out init one day put my foot down and there was just abig bang poped the bonnit and the engine had tryed to leave the building lol i am paying for it not because it was a nice car and i really want another one and i am stuck in a civic ef at the min of witch i am not a fan lol
[attachment=13053]
[attachment=13054]
[attachment=13055]
Oh i remember this lmao

SAVAGE
I remember this too...

Mental fast...must be at least 130bhp
lmao
Clio 182 destroyer!
(25-01-2014, 09:37 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Clio 182 destroyer!

For breakfast Rofl
Type R's for tea!
That civic's stunning Big Grin
How are you not like the civic?? Its awesome!