306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: AUGH whyyyy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i hate not having money for stuff.. theres a nice looking Blue Xsi at brid motor auction, 2 previous owners, going for pennies, on tuesday, and i get paid on Thursday..fml
LOL same with me all the time. Missed out on a mint 405 SRDT recently............... Bloody Christmas.
I was time poor ... couldn't get to Birmingham to collect perfect Peugeot 306 HDi. I am still without a car - AGHHHHH blimmin' work schedule.
I have an xsi for sale Wink diablo though
(25-01-2014, 11:01 AM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]I have an xsi for sale Wink diablo though

Hi Sian
Diablo red is fine ... but it is petrol ... and I am a diesel girl. But I could be persuaded. I am desperate for a 3 door.
What is the Milage and service history. Do you have pics?

sharon

(25-01-2014, 11:01 AM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]I have an xsi for sale Wink diablo though

Sian is this what you want?
http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/1...leage.html
(25-01-2014, 12:47 PM)sharon Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Sian
Diablo red is fine ... but it is petrol ... and I am a diesel girl. But I could be persuaded. I am desperate for a 3 door.
What is the Milage and service history. Do you have pics?

sharon

Sian is this what you want?
http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/1...leage.html

Was talking to john but no worries! Its a 5door :/ xsi is petrol! 1.8 or 2litre petrol! So no good for you Sad Have you looked on the for sale threads? Smile
That link is what mine looks like yes but not mine it will be on evay tonight though
If you know you can pay the money back wonga.com?
(25-01-2014, 10:22 AM)Uberderv Wrote: [ -> ]LOL same with me all the time. Missed out on a mint 405 SRDT recently............... Bloody Christmas.

That silver one in London? It's back on Wink
(25-01-2014, 05:26 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-01-2014, 10:22 AM)Uberderv Wrote: [ -> ]LOL same with me all the time. Missed out on a mint 405 SRDT recently............... Bloody Christmas.

That silver one in London? It's back on Wink

Yeah it was silver with red bumper inserts. I'm off to borrow some money lol Smile
Cool story bro. Seems very unfortunate. Why not offer to put down a deposit until you get paid?
they're pretty strict on that front, when i bought the estate from them i had to pay and remove it, or it'd go back for sale and i'd lose the £50 deposit i had to pay as soon as the bidding finished, we'll see if it's still there on thurs