306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Very Cheap Tyres: £15 set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A set of four Sunfull budget brand tyres 195/50 R15 82V.
Removed from my gti-6 as I wanted some premium rubber, these are absolutely ideal for a work horse or a runaround.

Tread depths as measured by Kwik-fit:
5mm
5mm
5mm
6mm

Just £15 for the full set of 4 collected from CV8.

That's 3.75 per tyre which is giving them away. Need these gone this weekend.
Bargain! Shame your so far away from me would buy these straight away!

GLWTS Smile
Such a bargain...wish I was heading your way soon
Thats hell of a bargain, even to just buy, doing a stinking burnout for youtube, then put your tyres back on lol!
Or a set to annihilate on track
Would have cost me 6 quid to throw them away with Kiwk-Fit and thought I might help someone out who'd want them.

The price is only really to cover my hassle for not chucking them Blush

Piggy: I've already had interest but if that falls through I *might* be able to fit them in the car when I go back down to Oxford, in which case I could bring them to the Bicester meet if you'd like them then?

Yep, good for testing setups on track at low cost, or taking to santa pod to make them bald etc. etc. Would also give you a fair amount of motoring on a daily hack for next to no money.

I've only the one car as a daily and can't afford track time just yet and when the rainsport 3s came up so cheap I couldn't resist!
Yeah I'll take em if we could meet up...
Ok. If the other guy doesn't want them I'll fit them in somehow.
You are going to the bicester meet aren't you?
Oh yeah Im there!

I can always get them from oxford, im there almost every week
Interested if you still have them
I got second dibs...gerrrofff! Tongue
Up to you whether you'd like to collect them or pick them up from the Bicester meet.
I'll keep you updated.

Sorry Anton I do still have these but Piggy has dibs if the first guy who was interested doesn't want them.
well Im in oxford, well go through it, every friday evening, so that be fine Smile
These still for sale
I'm waiting to hear from a guy who wanted them, if not Piggy is taking them.