306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was recommended to join by jonnyb so here i am, again ha.
My names Nick, im electrician, i currently reside in cornwall and i drive a diablo Gti 6.
Hey man, welcome to 306oc. Smile
Hello and Welcome

I guess your one of jonnys relatives down there. ( Roumour has it the whole family moved to get away from him)
Dum-Dum Wrote:Hello and Welcome

I guess your one of jonnys relatives down there. ( Roumour has it the whole family moved to get away from him)
yea im his nephew, i dunno whos spreading these rumors but their getting them bang on! ha
PMSL, hope you enjoy your time here.

I like living near jonny and proving my diesel to be better than his petrol (and eating his bacon)
Dum-Dum Wrote:PMSL, hope you enjoy your time here.

I like living near jonny and proving my diesel to be better than his petrol (and eating his bacon)

Yea I no what you mean, il enjoy showing him my 6 is better than his s16 over Xmas too, oh yea he cooks some mean bacon lol
Ha ha you really are full of shit the lot of ya

Oh yeh welcome neph!! The day you beat me will be when Iam in my battery car that's only allowed on pavements
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha you really are full of shit the lot of ya

Oh yeh welcome neph!! The day you beat me will be when Iam in my battery car that's only allowed on pavements

Not long to go then ha
lol @ this thread. Welcome mate, nice one for joining up! You too Jonny for getting more people signed up Wink
Wish I ain't of bothered ha ha if all I get is insulted!! It's at least 10 years til I need one of them buggys ha ha, though Iam seeing my neph this weekend so he may need one before me ha ha
Freindly banter tis all it is haha
Ha ha you driving up this weekend? Or till later
Na mums up this weekend, i can't get the time off work so I'm driving up on 22nd
Welcome dude Big Grin
Welcome along Fella.

I thought all petrol 306's were banned in Cornwall as it's just Derv County down there Tongue
Welcome Tongue
Jacko Wrote:Welcome along Fella.

I thought all petrol 306's were banned in Cornwall as it's just Derv County down there Tongue

Lol you know down where I am I haven't seen any more 6's, so to all those who think diablo 6's are too common, take a trip down here haha
Welcome!
Welcome mate Wink