306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Stock Clearance, 306 Linkage Rod Group Buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old stock clearance before the fully on car adjustable rods come online to follow my current range of on car fully adjustable rods.

These are pictured below.

[Image: _MG_8827.jpg]

Spec for these sets will be, M8 rod is the normal right hand threaded type where you need to remove it to adjust it.

The 2 smaller M6 rods use Left if 10 people buy then the price will be £32.00 delivered which is £10.50 off list price,
15 people and it would be £30.00 per set. Can also include 106 rods in this

Please do not confuse these with the cheaper sets you see on Ebay which generally are threaded bar and heat shrink which are no where near as strong as these,

If it's in the wrong section then sorry
Baker ones cost that much and theres a group buy for them going on at the moment. When i saw the words clearance i thought that ment stuff going cheap. Drop them to 20quid posted, will fly out the door then Wink
(21-01-2014, 07:40 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Baker ones cost that much and theres a group buy for them going on at the moment. When i saw the words clearance i thought that ment stuff going cheap. Drop them to 20quid posted, will fly out the door then Wink

+1 on that.
Not trying to be a dick or anything, just from a buyers point of view, theres nothing clearance about that.
(21-01-2014, 07:41 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2014, 07:40 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Baker ones cost that much and theres a group buy for them going on at the moment. When i saw the words clearance i thought that ment stuff going cheap. Drop them to 20quid posted, will fly out the door then Wink

+1 on that.

Oui ThumbsUp
+1 again...I didnt wana say but £40 I thought was the normal price?!
Guys we don't need to fill his thread with rubbish about how these are over priced. People will make their own minds up and buy from him if they decide they want to.
Thank you, As in the listing if 10 people buy then the price will be in effect £32.00 delivered which is £10.50 off list price,
15 people and it would be £30.00 per set.

Will re-word it now to make it clearer

I could make them cheaper but the Left and right hand thread puts the price up a fair amount, If I used the old threaded bar way they would be £20.00 but I'm not into selling something I wouldn't use myself.

Come with 2 years warranty as well on the ball joints and rods.
Sounding better Smile
(22-01-2014, 06:48 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Just an fyi for anyone who hasn't dealt with Miles before: he'll charge £5 more than he says he will, despite confirming the price with him over the phone as he was taking payment. Then the linkages won't be sent out and he will require chasing up 6 weeks later, at which point he will question your honesty and insist he has proof of postage (which never turned up, amazingly). I queried the over-charging during this second line of messaging and was duly ignored.

i can see you have had a personal problem with Miles, i'm going to leave this here and let him speak for himself and see what happens but let's please keep it civil . .
To counter Poodle's viewpoint, I've had many dealings with Miles over the years, both for my own car and for friends cars that I help look after, and I've nothing but praise for both his workmanship and products.

Believe me there are many shysters in the Peugeot parts business - but Miles is not one of them.

FWIW I've been running a set of Miles's linkages on my 205 for the last few years and they continue to work well.
Got to say, bought some springs and shocks off Miles last week and besides a slight issue with delivery that wasn't his fault the service was good and the parts are what I wanted.
Perhaps I was unlucky, but as a first impression it didn't bolster my confidence. In fairness the linkages themselves are top quality and I would recommend them were it not for the poor service I received.
Poodle; For any message's my work email is by far the best as I read them daily, Forum's are in the Eve's and until one of the mod's turned on my message notification here I didn't come on here a great deal until recently, Anyone can give me call as I think I'm easy to get in touch with and how many companies can you deal with in the eve's abit via Email, Must make me MAD I think.

I sell 1000's of items per year and I have to ask no matter what for delivery details as I can then trace via my invoice's to the postage method and tracking number to check up on. The post office is always a nightmare for this and to the extent if and when something goes missing I don't even bother claiming now it's that painful and then there insurance means I loose out as I don't get the retail price only my buy price.

As much as I like to keep everybody happy it doesn't always work, We all have good and bad experience's from time to time for various reason's as we are only human and can only try our best which on this occasion wasn't good enough so I can only say Sorry and if you do need anything else I can offer you a good discount. Hopefully cannot say fairer than that and let's get the topic back on track
(22-01-2014, 09:54 PM)miles Wrote: [ -> ]and until one of the mod's turned on my message notification here I didn't come on here a great deal until recently,

That will be a setting in your User CP in the top left of the page mate Wink
Seems i'm out of line, my apologies, Miles. Could a mod delete the comment please.
You can see I'm good at this Forum stuff, Give me a car anyday
Had loads and loads of engine work done and parts off Miles, can't fault the bloke and he's regularly gone out his way to help me.
The best bloke on the Peugeot scene to deal with!