306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: SOLAR STORM!!! PROTECT YOURSELVES!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:
kingy Wrote:^^ funnel lmao

"funnel" = she-wee Smile
pmsl.....haha, get it. ohh, im going to bed.
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:Anyone got any clear skys? not looking good here in Lanark

Clear what now, don't be silly, there is something interesting happening, of course its going to be cloudy lol
mark_airey Wrote:
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:Anyone got any clear skys? not looking good here in Lanark

Clear what now, don't be silly, there is something interesting happening, of course its going to be cloudy lol

yeah normally is cloudy up here when there are intresting things on normally in November sat outside freezing my nuts off trying to watch the metor shower
Yeah! You better thank me! I actually walked all the way to tesco just for foil for this thread! Haha! Smile x
Wait so, do you want her to bring it because of the easy access? Or for protective purposes
Clear skies here, but nothing special happening. Sad

Oh, and damn good effort smanfa! lmao lol
Cloudy as f*ck here lol
Hoping the skies will be clear tonight for us to see this by the Rockies! Big Grin
I have literally just got in and nothing happened all night. Was hoping to atleast see an alien!
We werent even looking
And connor i was thinking about things going in than things coming out :-P
KimmieKat Wrote:Hoping the skies will be clear tonight for us to see this by the Rockies! Big Grin

How do you spell "piss off" in Canadian again?? lol
Most of them speak french over there dont they?
4WayDiablo Wrote:Most of them speak french over there dont they?

lol good point but it depends which part of Canada you are in, I believe where they are the answer is yes though! Smile
English in Calgary, although everything is written in both languages, including road signs
Pages: 1 2