306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Spotted banded steels on blue 306 y plate on m5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
M5 junction 24 northbound this morning around 8 o'clock. Banded steelies in orange, lowered and smoothed bodywork. You on here? because your car has the right stance and good presence on the road.
ermm i don't have banded steels. wasn't me.
Sounds like Foxy's old 1.4, sure he sold it though?

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-2811.html
Ooh ooh ooh, I've got steels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly they aren't orange or banded and my car is white Sad
That is the one,still looks exactly like that. Thanks for that.

(20-01-2014, 06:24 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh ooh ooh, I've got steels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly they aren't orange or banded and my car is white Sad

No but now you have mentioned it, thought about spraying them orange? I have a mental imagine in my mind Blush
It was mine! Thanks for the comments. What's your car like?
This has got to be the first time i've EVER seen a spotted thread actually find the owner of the spotted car! Not sure i can believe its happening! lmao
I come back and just make things happen!
It wasnt me...
does look sweet ....
Cheers! My sig doesn't show how it is now!
I am running a standard ph 3 hdi estate bought as transport to replace a car that died on Xmas eve. I was driving the lorry with the shopping list on the side that you overtook after you joined the m5. I would have moved over earlier, but middle lane was busy.
Haha no worries, I can't remember! Give me a beep if you see me again! You're lucky that I cleaned my car yesterday too.
I thought you'd disappeared and car gone?! Where you been hiding!
Sup mate, long time no see
I was about to sell but the other guy pulled out. Kept mine now and thinking about doing things on it again. Kept it fairly tidy, just no mods for like a year. Need to get back on here more!