306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Aerial Seal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've been told by a peugeot dealer that 306 aerials do not have a seal?
I can't find on on service box either, however I have heard of others buying these seals from peugeot.

As a last resort I'll just silicone it up but for the sake of a few quid I'd rather do it properly, so does anyone know a part number for an aerial seal for a Ph.1 306? Or a print-out from servicebox ideally?

Thanks.
Never seen a specific seal the unit itself should seal enough, changed mine a while back and never had any issues x
i cut a thin rubber gasket for mine as it was leaking, it works, no leaks yet
tiger seal has always worked for me
(17-01-2014, 03:44 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]Never seen a specific seal the unit itself should seal enough, changed mine a while back and never had any issues x

So you got a new aerial base basically?
If they're not too expensive I'll do this and then silicone it up for good measure.
http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/doc...refaff=N3G 6 65K01A&noFct=1

Doesn't seem to be a gasket for them.
there is no gasket, just make sure the surfaces are clean and don't under or over tighten it . . .Smile
Nope there may be a thin bit of rubber but im pretty sure you just need to do the nut up tight enough and it seals anyway.
Yeah I've looked at service box myself and with a peugeot dealer and it does appear that there is no seal.
My current one is leaking a tiny bit, might remove it, reseat it and then silicone.

Thanks!
(17-01-2014, 04:30 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2014, 03:44 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]Never seen a specific seal the unit itself should seal enough, changed mine a while back and never had any issues x

So you got a new aerial base basically?
If they're not too expensive I'll do this and then silicone it up for good measure.

Mine was only leaking as I snapped the old one off accidentally lol

New one was £6 ish on eBay
Thanks!