306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New wheels fitted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fitted my wheels today after getting the painted, they have got 2mm spacers so i was planing removing the washer from the bolt and painting the underside of the head with coper grease

[img][Image: 20140116_181446_zpsbb127480.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 20140116_175216_zpsb5829265.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 20140116_175251_zps97b3a9d8.jpg][/img]
Christ that's close! Might need more spacing haha
erm.. why remove the washer? ... cos u have robbed 2mm off length the thread like?... rather have the bolt seat properly and do em up tighter innit ?... excuse me if im confused .... nice rims all the same ... ;-0
With the washer, there is only 4 threads holding them on, The washer is only there to stop the bolt "screwing"(Not sure what word to use) into the alloy, but i can solve that with coper grease. The washer is no larger that the head of the bolt so there is no need for it to spread the weight of the bolt/nuts like normal washers do, meaning there will be noproblem with it seating
I would be getting longer bolts and fitting 5mm spacers! D:
It looks closer in the photo than is really is, i wouldn't drive it if i thought was unsafe
I dont give a shit how close they are to your shock. They look awesome!
What colour are they? They look amazing! Savanas?
There Savanas. not sure of the exact colour, had them professionally striped and powderer coated so i just chose from a selcetion of wheels he had on show, just a shame that the centre caps are a different colour

Got the rears fitted too, theirs about 40mm less space in the boot than there used to be
Those wheels look tidy mate, wouldn't mind tryin a set of savaras on my yok :/