306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How to add more user info???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice that i have room to add what car i own and my location etc but i cant see how to add this info.

can someone please advise?

Thank you, nollafnhoj
User CP (Top left) Then edit profile in the left hand column. Smile
Top left under the forum logo is "user CP" CP is control panel.

In the drop down on the left of the CP there is a tab to change your dets
Awesome, thank you gentlemen

kind regards
No worries matey, there is a rep button for people who are really helpful or make you cry laughing. Its at the bottom left of every post next to the PM button and looks like a little bloke with a speech bubble and a +
Dont mince your words Chris? Why not just ask him for rep? lol
(15-01-2014, 08:22 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]No worries matey, there is a rep button for people who are really helpful or make you cry laughing. Its at the bottom left of every post next to the PM button and looks like a little bloke with a speech bubble and a +

not on mine, may need to pass my 20 posts or something first??
(15-01-2014, 08:23 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Dont mince your words Chris? Why not just ask him for rep? lol
Nope, but then you knew that. It's you who deserves the rep though babe, you posted first. No surprises that you were first to finish though, some things never change xxx

(15-01-2014, 08:24 PM)nollafnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-01-2014, 08:22 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]No worries matey, there is a rep button for people who are really helpful or make you cry laughing. Its at the bottom left of every post next to the PM button and looks like a little bloke with a speech bubble and a +

not on mine, may need to pass my 20 posts or something first??

Probably, this forum has some pretty random post limits.
(15-01-2014, 08:26 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-01-2014, 08:23 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Dont mince your words Chris? Why not just ask him for rep? lol
Nope, but then you knew that. It's you who deserves the rep though babe, you posted first. No surprises that you were first to finish though, some things never change xxx

lmao ok, ill rep you for that!
Thanks again Chris,

as soon as these buttons magically appear i'll be sure to use them

Thanks again fellas
(15-01-2014, 08:29 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-01-2014, 08:26 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao ok, ill rep you for that!

And as this is turning into a bit of a love in I'll rep you for not actually throwing up whenever you see me naked x