306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Is it poss?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys just asking if it's poss to swap Phase 1 parts with Phase 3 parts, like lights and stuff, or would it all be different connectors blah blah?
Yeah its possible but you can't just do the headlights for example. its pretty much an entire front end change from ph1 to 3. All plugs are the same iirc.
Rear lights are interchangeable.
(13-01-2014, 09:32 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its possible but you can't just do the headlights for example. its pretty much an entire front end change from ph1 to 3. All plugs are the same iirc.
Rear lights are interchangeable.

What you mean with Rear lights?
Rear lights are different between ph1 and 2/3. you can change these easily if you like.
You will need to rewire a ph1 to fit 2/3 lights
I done it to both my ph1s
Ahh okay, I just don't like how the Phase 1's look so thinking of buying one (due to the fact there cheaper than taking a shit) and changing everything to make it a Phase 3 and then dropping a bigger engine under the hood (If poss)
headlight adjuster plugs will need changing or swap motor units over

and PH1 are cool looking
IMO
(13-01-2014, 11:21 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]headlight adjuster plugs will need changing or swap motor units over

and PH1 are cool looking
IMO

I don't like the look of the 306 Phase 1, they look too old or is that just me?
P1 are the best by far. getting rare nowadays to see a tidy one aswell future classic for sure
(13-01-2014, 10:01 PM)JethroJay Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh okay, I just don't like how the Phase 1's look so thinking of buying one (due to the fact there cheaper than taking a shit) and changing everything to make it a Phase 3 and then dropping a bigger engine under the hood (If poss)

just get a phase 3. all the phases are around the same price now. Think of the cost of extra parts to convert and it will never be the real thing.
Dont convert a phase 1 to phase 3. its not worth it, way aswell just buy a phase 3