306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bits for sale list inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pieces off a recent car I was breaking all prices are negotiable and collected postage can be quoted for the smaller items

Rear drum axle - £60

[Image: are5y6yd.jpg]
[Image: ujy9u9y2.jpg]

1.4 petrol gearbox (80k) code 20CF06 - £50
[Image: 9epury9a.jpg]
[Image: tu4eze3y.jpg]

Auto fan - £10

[Image: ududu4am.jpg]

Top brake light including bulbs - £10

[Image: re4yqu2a.jpg]

Phase 3 rear wiper motor - £15

[Image: zy6ygupa.jpg]

Pair of phase 3 china blue electric + heated mirrors (o/s mirror needs clipping in for electric mirror to work) - £20 both or £10 each

[Image: e5u5ydev.jpg]
[Image: qujuge3e.jpg]

Pair of mirror caps with tweeter holes includes the tweeters! - £10

[Image: 7azeza2e.jpg]

1.4 speedo clocks complete with all bulbs - £15

[Image: 8epybava.jpg]
[Image: a7ahe9u8.jpg]

Seatbelt pretensioners (2 drivers side & 1 passenger side)- £10each

[Image: damyre2y.jpg]

Front fog light (Left one) - £10

[Image: 6y5e2aba.jpg]

Phase 3 Front wiper motor (auto type) - £15

[Image: unu7amu3.jpg]

A/C heater controls - £10

[Image: vetane7u.jpg]

Auto wiper stalk - £10

[Image: 3aje3e9e.jpg]

Airbag unit (goes behind steering wheel) - £10

[Image: jyvabema.jpg]

1.4 ECU set (without door locks and keys) - £50

[Image: 4y2a6esy.jpg]
sorry as this is unrelated but are you sure there's a difference between auto wiper and normal wiper motors? . . . . .i'm not being picky it's just i've got a wiper problem at the minute . . . cheers Smile
(13-01-2014, 07:44 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry as this is unrelated but are you sure there's a difference between auto wiper and normal wiper motors? . . . . .i'm not being picky it's just i've got a wiper problem at the minute . . . cheers Smile

There is no difference just posting there from a car with auto wiper sensor etc so part of the auto wiper system Smile

James
Hey interested in the tweeter covers but don't need the tweeters. They are £1.60 each roughly from peugeot, I don't have one near me. Would you take £5 posted for the covers on their own?
Don't happen to have a drivers side handle do you?
(14-01-2014, 10:32 AM)Nadine Wrote: [ -> ]Hey interested in the tweeter covers but don't need the tweeters. They are £1.60 each roughly from peugeot, I don't have one near me. Would you take £5 posted for the covers on their own?

Didn't realise that one is damaged sorry will take these off

(15-01-2014, 04:46 PM)Carlos182 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't happen to have a drivers side handle do you?

Only have one in china blue bud
aw ok so one of the covers is damaged? Sad shame as its what i need to fit my components
(15-01-2014, 08:53 PM)Nadine Wrote: [ -> ]aw ok so one of the covers is damaged? Sad shame as its what i need to fit my components

Yes sorry bud
Bump...
Bumppp
Do you know if the rear wiper motor works?
(27-03-2014, 02:42 PM)jamesgmg Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know if the rear wiper motor works?

May have one will let you know