306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Project "get me out of a hole"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=12653]
Hi
Here is my lastest daily. It is a ph3 Lx Hdi with 158k on clock. Full service history since 2005. Paid £600 for it. Has some issues with it. Namely
Rust scrab on O/S rear door.
Boot lid has been replaced and rattled canned
Horrible wheel trims

So far, I have put my head unit in, replaced cambelt + tensioner and had a front spring snap on me. Also had to wire up the central brake light and number plate bulbs as they were not connected! This will be a presentable workhorse that will do 40 miles a day (work) and carting family around at other times.
Plans? Just to run and repair where needed. No modifications just a car that is run on a budget, but with safety of family in mind at all times.

Reason for title? Christmas Eve my diesel zafira decided to put all of it's coolant into the sump. It was getting tired and although I am a semi trained mechanic, I decided to break it and get some money back. Hence the 306 was bought after deciding that I could have bought worse for more money.

Will try and put some more photos up.
The car at home.
[attachment=12967]
Yes it would be used to tow the caravan.
Do you live in Australia? As you pictures are upside down!
Looks a tidy base tbh!