306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Heater control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need advice! My heater only works on number 4 the highest! And I can't change he heater to windows or anything else only works on the front heaters! So when car fogs up I'm screwed! I took the centre box off and the wires aren't snapped but imp havnt really got a clue what's right and wrong anyway! ! Any help guys Smile
Its stuck on max and on the windscreen now?
No you can move it like it was before Craig but I wana fix it
sounds very odd :/ i presume wires have snapped or something.
The wires are connected behind the controls tho they don't look snapped! Maybe further down there snapped!
Cable must have snapped or come off i would have thought because you can turn the knob but it doesnt do anything?
Yeh it turns fine mate
Stuck on max is usually the blower resistor, should be under the scuttle on phase 1s.

As for being stuck on centre blowers, can only be a snapped cable, unless the control flap has somehow broken but I can't see how.
It will be blower heater resistor for the fan and may be a cable broken or fallen of for the vent controls get James to have a look at it