306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: G.I: RX8 seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at getting rid of these as I've seen something else i want. Just testing the water to see if anyone would be interested in buying them? They are in great condition except for a few tiny little burns on the drivers seat. none of them are any bigger than 1mm.
Subframes have been made so they will bolt directly into a 3dr 306 and still have all the functionality like sliding back and forth and back adjustment.
Ive also fitted the standard 306 pre tensioners as the RX8 seat belt plugs don't work with 306 seat belts so literally all you need to do is bolt the seats in and away you go.
Would be looking for about £220 collected.

[Image: AEC34356-F99D-43F0-A63C-B4F76A5EC9A6-530...5193E9.jpg]
I am interested, but cant afford that.

Been looking at the full set in black leather
(09-01-2014, 04:35 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested, but cant afford that.

Been looking at the full set in black leather

Careful which ones you buy. I considered buying leather ones till i heard they have awful troubles with comfort issues. Apparently there is a metal bar across the back rest where your lower back goes which is stupidly uncomfortable. This was resolved on the later 08 on versions but your looking at £500+ for a set of those!
my dad has a RX8 on a 56 plate with the full leathers they're very comfortable and the heating in them doesnt go a miss either
Yeah I know the fault you on about...easy fix though to them.
Theres sets around £100 its just retro fitting the rears that will be a headache
(09-01-2014, 05:36 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]...its just retro fitting the rears that will be a headache

Good luck with that lol

Don't think it would work Huh
Ive seen it done on other non mazda cars...

Basically loose the middle seat...but I hate having three heffers in the bCk anyway!
Nah rears just would not work and look good at all. they are far too narrow and an odd shape.
I've looked into this at the same time as Niall. The rears would be very difficult to do.
what would be needed to fit these into a 5dr?
Nothing. Would go in fine Smile
I thought 3 and 5 dr mountings were different?

Also, what arm rest is that in the pic?
It's on custom made mounts. They should fit fine. I'm sure Niall will correct me if I am wrong.
3 doors bolt to the floor and side. 5 doors bolt onto the floor. They may bolt straight onto 5 door mounts.
They *should* bolt straight in. The right angle piece on the inner sill is removable so should leave 4 tabs to just bolt in with any luck