306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: For Sale / Swap | 20mm Hubcentric Spacers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a set of 4x 20mm hubcentric spacers + bolts

Either to sell, or swap for a set of 10mm

£50

[Image: IMG_1733_zpse350d1ed.jpg]
bump for these
More bumps,

Still after a set of 10mn hubcentrics if anyone wants to swap it sell?
Got two sets of 15mm ones, wanna swap for one of those?
Ooh yeah could be a goer
What centre bore are those ones? What bore do you need?
Pretty sure they're Peugeot, they fit my pug / Citroen alloys, but that's why I put the photo up with the tape measure

I'm after pug centre bore, just need a little stance, but 20mm won't clear my rear arches
Hmm, I just need to check if I can get a set machined down, as one is pug fitment, one is for aftermarket wheels. If I can get the aftermarket ones turned down then I'll swap with you, if not I'll have to hold on to the pug ones.
ermm, well let me know eh?
Sorry mate, fully swamped with uni stuff at the moment. If you find a buyer in the mean time let them take them, but I'll try to find out as soon as I can. Those look especially good as they've got a lot of meat on the centre bore to potentially machine down, too.
Centre bore on the Pug / Citroen wheels should be 65.1mm, looks less than that on your spacers?
I'll get my vernier callipers out and get a proper measurement

measuring tape not so accurate, camera angles ..etc
It's looking promising, should know on Wednesday. An accurate centre bore would be good, can work out what to machine these ones too, as well Tongue
Right these look to be spacers / adapters

They go from pug 65mm to ford 63.5mm bore

and are about 24mm thick

good for anyone wanting to run ford fitment alloys, or could get some thin spiggots made up to take up the slack - they'd have to be about 0.8mm thick at a guess