306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: REDUCED AGAIN TO CLEAR! - Diablo Front Grill, EGT Gauge, Slam Pannel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DEPO Racing Smoked 60mm EGT Gauge and Sensor

Still in original box, Unused!

KIT includes:
- Gauge
- Visor
- Meter Cup and Holder
- Control Box with harness
- EGT sensor
- All cables
[Image: CAM00123.jpg]
£50ono

Diablo Red Grill and Hockey sticks! One hockey stick has half a clip snapped that goes into the grill but doesnt effect use!
£20ono

Center console fan grill
[Image: CAM00139.jpg]
£10ono

Slam panel taken off a dturbo
[Image: CAM00155.jpg]
£10ono?
Turbo looks wonky lol
Prob because its not tightened up lol
What did you do with the exhaust?
Exhaust is still on the car but I have a decat pipe I was going to use
Could you take a pic of the exhaust elbow that's out of shot please and send me it
Its off a T2 turbo if that helps! Ill get you a photo soon tho
UPDATED!! Smile
Interested in the TD04 adaptors if you end up splitting,maybe beam also.P.M and we could meet,your'e only up the road.
guess you still wont post?
Pics of bumper?
(09-01-2014, 09:34 PM)clarkey2010 Wrote: [ -> ]guess you still wont post?

What are you after m8?

(09-01-2014, 09:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Pics of bumper?

Ill try and get one on the weekend as its not stored at my house! Its basically just a diablo red gti6 phase 3 bumper very good condition with minor stone chips and fog lights! Pretty sure it has most clips intact on the bottom and original splitter

Scott
Can you come down at all on the coilovers or no?
Can go down a little darren! What was you thinking? Pm me
Pm me your best price. There for a friends car Smile
the turbo bundle
Updated with more photos Smile
Are you coming to ace cafe on the 20th?
(12-01-2014, 07:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Are you coming to ace cafe on the 20th?

Im afraid not!
Have u still got the beam .. any pics ? Smile
Bumpy please
What age is the rear beam matey? And how far is too far to deliver, I'm 50 miles away but would you meet half way? (Watford perhaps?)
Interested in the bumper.can you pm me your post code?
(27-01-2014, 02:35 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]What age is the rear beam matey? And how far is too far to deliver, I'm 50 miles away but would you meet half way? (Watford perhaps?)

Milage is in description! Wouldn't think its much older than 13 years.

Thanks
Interested in the bumper. Can collect as only in Reading.
(27-01-2014, 02:35 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]What age is the rear beam matey? And how far is too far to deliver, I'm 50 miles away but would you meet half way? (Watford perhaps?)

I think this is my old beam from my 1.8 in which case, it was 1999 and in good condition when i sold it to him Smile
(29-01-2014, 05:34 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

I think this is my old beam from my 1.8 in which case, it was 1999 and in good condition when i sold it to him Smile

Sounds promising Smile
(29-01-2014, 05:34 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes Niall its your old beam that I never used! Made sure it was all lubed and free since then. Wink

(29-01-2014, 12:51 PM)Alan_M Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the bumper. Can collect as only in Reading.

Messaged!!
£250 cash for the Ap's?
(30-01-2014, 06:07 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]£250 cash for the Ap's?

Sorry but that is too low!
Pages: 1 2