306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 205 GTI SMR Wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys,

I have got a set of 4 205 GTI wheels, they are SMR's. They are sprayed in satin black, do have a few chips but nothing major.

I will get a better picture when its daylight tomorrow.

Two of the tyres are okay but two are worn and need replacing.

I bought these to fit to my 306 but have since decided i want a to go down a different route with the car.

I am located near Spalding in Lincolnshire, but can post for £40 if it is easier for anyone.

I basically need them out the way as there fitted to another car currently so open to sensible offers on them. Looking in the region of £160 but like i say open offers as need them gone.

Maybe interested in swap for some parts for a black 3 door d-turbo if its easier for someone

thanks guys n gals
Hi mate, you need to put a price on the ad or it will be deleted. Also, some pictures would help your sale. Might be interested myself actually...
thanks liam update with picture not best just dark currently. Open to offers as wont them out the way. If your interested mate sure we could come to some agreement

thanks
How much? ....... Jeez id expect two sets and change for that
Bargain! Hahaha Big Grin
like i said i was open offers but had put price on liam said, anyone that wants them can make an offer as i want them out the way
Fair enough, in all honesty these usually fetch 125ish with good.tyres
Thanks pal Smile
bumpy with price drop..
£200 posted or £160 ono collected..
open to offers guys for the wheels, if no interest this week will bung them on the bay

thanks
Arent smr the french fake ones? I thought about making an offer but if they need tyres aswell, f*ck that lol
smr's are the heavier french ones yes Tom, the tyres aint brilliant and could do with a change yes mate
There not fake tho
From the later cars and a kilo a piece heavier than the earlier Speedline type.
Spalding Lincolnshire hey :-). I'm from just the otherside of holbech (gedney) we should get a mini meet organised?
bumpty bumpty...

still for sale, will need tyres but willing to let these go for £80 ono as i have too many sets of wheels
Sorry dude, but as much as you wana get some cash back on them, they are only worth scrap value without decent boots on them

I sold a set almost mint set of gen SPEEDLINES with not very old tyres on, full bolt set and locking bolts for £110 not long ago
yeah true buddy just want them out the way might bay them, got a set of vortex wheels too but will start thread for those as they have decent tyres on...
Iv got 6 set's of these and i just can't shift them, I remember paying £100 a set without tires