306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking 306 5dr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as the title says breaking my 5dr vivant td, got loads for sale, make me offers on anything your interested in. Smile cheers chris

Interior half leathers £150 all in with door cards
Gti6 rear beam/axle £150 Ono
Wings £20 each
Bonnet £40
Front bumper £60
Rear bumper £60
Engine £100
Hdi gearbox £80
Front lowering springs/dampers £40
Both driveshafts £40 for the pair
Headlights £40 (I'll upload a picture of them as they are projector/spot looking ones)
All of these prices are for cash on collection, postage and so on is extra. Smile
does this have the front bumper with circle fogs? if so how much for the fog surround please
Pmd you m8
(02-01-2014, 07:16 PM)Ashwoody Wrote: [ -> ]does this have the front bumper with circle fogs? if so how much for the fog surround please

It has the square/rectangle fogs mate, make me an offer if you want it or anything else mate.
Where abouts in the world are ya?
Hi chriss is the car lowerd if so what set up do u have
(02-01-2014, 09:42 PM)wibbz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi chriss is the car lowerd if so what set up do u have

Yeah it is lowerd, has gti6 disc brake rear axle, and lowering shocks/springs on the front can't remember what make they are. I'm in stoke on Trent mate Smile
Hi Chris, please have a read of the selling rules stickied on this forum and update your thread with some prices.
Any pics of seats pal?
How much r you looking for the suspension mate
Advert updated everyone, have also got the doors and boot for sale Smile anyone know of a 3dr hdi or dturbo goin cheap ?? Xx
Cheers pal Smile
I will have the suspension off you mate
Radiator?
(05-01-2014, 05:56 PM)sillywotsit1993 Wrote: [ -> ]Radiator?

Radiator £20 mate, not leaking all spotty dog mate.
(Spotty dog is spot on by the way lol )
[Image: nypesuhu.jpg]
Does it look like this?

And how much you reckon postage if it's the same?
Did h manage to get the suspension off mate