306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do i get a sinature? and when it says registerd users only, am i a registerd user or not?? Smile
Go to your User CP (Top left of the page), find Your Profile on the left, and Change signature. Simples. You are a registered user, otherwise you'd be a guest. Tongue

If you know how to use photoshop (or similar), you can make yourself a signature image like most of us have. If not, post a decent pic of your motor up, and someone like me could make you one. Smile
You are a registered user, but have not yet made 25 posts, so that options isn't quite available to you. You're almost there though!
(02-01-2014, 01:22 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your User CP (Top left of the page), find Your Profile on the left, and Change signature. Simples. You are a registered user, otherwise you'd be a guest. Tongue

If you know how to use photoshop (or similar), you can make yourself a signature image like most of us have. If not, post a decent pic of your motor up, and someone like me could make you one. Smile

Steve does good work, see mine below Smile
(02-01-2014, 03:17 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Steve does good work, see mine below Smile

Ha ha, cheers dude, I'm glad you like it. Big Grin
Nice one lads Smile iv now got 20 so can sell the bits iv stripped off my car Smile loving it on this forum, everyone's sound.