306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: v8 coffee table anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
amazing i have totally never seen a thread about these before.
I know they been around...but its going pretty cheap at the mo...

still want one
Not a very good one either tbh, mounts are wonky!
Not a fan myself looks like it may go cheap though!
Says alot about the value of Rover V8s
(01-01-2014, 06:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Says alot about the value of Rover V8s

lmao

So does your track record say a lot about the value of every variant of 306?
wasn't a lad on .net and on here making a v6 table a few years ago? but nothing came of it.
Might have a go at this myself, got 2 TU5 blocks in the shed, might use them as legs for a coffee table. God knows where I'd put it though, my lass wouldn't allow it in the house that's for sure lol
(01-01-2014, 11:45 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]wasn't a lad on .net and on here making a v6 table a few years ago? but nothing came of it.

306-swanny was making one from a Jag V8.

Was only on .net iirc, no idea if he ever finished it though.
(01-01-2014, 05:41 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]amazing i have totally never seen a thread about these before.

Hahaha brilliant
(02-01-2014, 05:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2014, 11:45 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]wasn't a lad on .net and on here making a v6 table a few years ago? but nothing came of it.

Wasn't it a V12? Pretty sure it was an XJS engine.
(02-01-2014, 05:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah that's him! he's not posted about it for nearly 3 years!
Not a fan of that - full of twigs too
http://www.theywhoshallnotbenamed/forum/...jag+swanny

Yeah you're right Sam, XJS V12. Smile

He hasn't been on there for over a year anyway Procta, I did have him on facebook as well but cant remember if he ever got round to finishing it.
(02-01-2014, 05:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.theywhoshallnotbenamed/forum/...jag+swanny

Yeah you're right Sam, XJS V12. Smile

He hasn't been on there for over a year anyway Procta, I did have him on facebook as well but cant remember if he ever got round to finishing it.

the thread is well over 2 years old now, so I recon it got the elbow, in the end by the looks of it.
Threads locked so must be Sad