306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm Ryan and I got a phase 1 306 1.6 xs any tips on lowering the back end
Welcome and had a look at Darren lobbs video on YouTube.
Welcome mate Smile

As said Darren's videos are very good, there's a guide in the guide section as well. My advice would be soak everything in penetrating oil the day before and get a good slide hammer!
Welcome mate Smile
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks for the advice. The cars not long had new back as so I shall be trying to lower soon as
Also anyone be able a good ride height for front? as been reading if go any lower than 60mm on front it handles shit? so I want something that will handle and still look good on 15s
Welcome along. As i've just said in your other thread, i reckon 60mm should do you just fine, thats where mine is, and its low enough without being uncomfortable or scraping too much. If you're doing the torsion bar, i would also recommend plenty of penetrating fluid, a slide hammer with decent high tensile bolts, and a BFO hammer for if that fails. lol

Oh yeah, and a good set of lungs, you'll probably end up shouting at it a lot....it really does help! Big Grin
Ok thanks for the advice. Will see how it goes and try get pic up of before and after
Welcome. I see your another new Devon member
Yeah only bought the 306 as was cheap so fort will keep it and see how it goes
Welcome
Ryan holley we meet again haha! Hope your alright stranger! Welcome Smile
Welcome along and as above think there are a few guides in here about the axel
Welcome along Smile get some pictures up
How do you put pictures up?
Welcome lad!
thanks all will try get few pics up although havent got round to doin anything apart from change wheels
[attachment=12488]
got bored so decideded to colour code center console
[attachment=12486]
wheels that come on the car
[attachment=12487]
new wheels on just needs be lowered
Welcome fellow Devonshire member.