306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: For Sale | 23.5mm torsion bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at selling my 23.5mm torsion bars

Just haven't got round to fitting them yet, and not sure I'll get the chance anytime soon with other stuff taking priority with the car atm.

Would go pretty well with the coilovers I have up for sale Wink

£230
Don't know if you bought these in one of the group buys a while back - but I run similar to these in my track car. Brilliant and transform any 306.

Good luck with the sale, someone will snap them up!
Would you take 180 collected Sunday?
Why do you have to sell these in january Sad
(02-01-2014, 05:08 PM)Lwilliams Wrote: [ -> ]Would you take 180 collected Sunday?

not in any hurry to sell, they've been sat here long enough ...

(02-01-2014, 05:09 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you have to sell these in january Sad

Preferred month? To the DeLorean!
lol Im just gonna pray these are around next month Wink
To the top!
If there not grant I've some pug sport ones that are for sale too.
To the top, still have these
Still available
(24-01-2014, 11:19 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]Still available

So what do you get for the 230 pal
(24-01-2014, 05:58 PM)Donkeybubles Wrote: [ -> ]

I imagine you get 2x 23.5mm torsion bars suitable for the zx/306
(24-01-2014, 06:06 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-01-2014, 05:58 PM)Donkeybubles Wrote: [ -> ]

I imagine you get 2x 23.5mm torsion bars suitable for the zx/306

I know it sounded like abit of a stupid question but didn't no that they was worth so much ?
Yeah i think these were a custom run a while back. Bloody 21mm ones from an xsara seem to sell for 100 and they come standard!
Are these the ones from the group buy Pellowe ran a little while back?
Want...but don't think can afford Sad
they cost that much brand new, given they aren't used, not a bad price as you can have them right now instead of waiting for another batch.

word of warning, you will need PROPER man dampers to go with these proper man sized torsion bars or you will end up in a hedge/ditch/telegraph pole.

the spring rate from memory is just over double that of the standard 20mm torsion bar.
Is the bar larger than the splines? im looking to cut the bar shorter and cut new splines
Don't think the bar is larger than the splines, as should be able to get in without removing the trailing arms.
Anyone for these?

Want to get them fitted, but not having much luck sourcing a decent 2nd hand beam

Stripped another axle I bought to fit them, and one of the trailing arms is seized solid - so another scrap beam :/

Might consider a part ex on a 21mm axle or torsion bars.
/sold