306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wax mania!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a bit carried away on the weekend after promising to clean my mum's astra..and couldnt stop so ended up doing the beamer and the golf as well..Golf had so much salt on it, it needed three washes to get it all off. Meguires ftw!!!

Cause i'm a photo whore....

[Image: IMG-20120303-00747.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20120303-00745.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20120303-00740.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20120303-00735.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20120303-00738.jpg]
Looks like someone has been busy! Arms aching this morning from shining cars? lol

Also, you could have cleaned the 306! Tongue
shiney! suns out, maybe ill wash mine after uni!
Shiney!
mark_airey Wrote:Looks like someone has been busy! Arms aching this morning from shining cars? lol

Also, you could have cleaned the 306! Tongue

Are indeed! Um..the 306 will be cleaned by the parts people want to buy :p
Lol the bimmer looks good gor an old bird
Looks awesome Big Grin might have to buy some meguires
Beemer looks cool! Big Grin

Also, is that V5 on steelies? lmao
Toms306 Wrote:Beemer looks cool! Big Grin

Also, is that V5 on steelies? lmao

As funny as you may find it tom, there is also a thing called winter and winter tyres. So we have a set of winter tyres on steelies yes...
Which meguires did you use?
declantg Wrote:Which meguires did you use?

Scratch X - works like magic on small scuffs

Meguiars Gold Class Bug N Tar Remover

Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner - ooohh the smell is so good and the bubbles so soft!

and then a couple of goes with Meguiars Quick Wax Spray all done by hand of course Smile
Paul you old saddo - banging on about how soft the bubbles of ur car shampoo are??? Jeeez!
Oh and also, now I know why it took you forever - you were too bloody busy preparing for your picture prostitution!!! :-P