306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Top Gear!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5 mins ladies!
Lets hope it is better than last weeks piss poor effort
here here. needs to get better. turned shite.
The week before was awesome with the mobility scooters but they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for laughs now. Reached an epic high a few seasons ago, dropping off now unfortunately. Will still watch it on iPlayer in bed later though
im hoping there is some kind of group challenge which takes up the majority of the hour, with little or no input from a "celb in a reasonably priced car" which in recent weeks has been crap.

They're at donnington?!?!!?!? :dance:
Theyre not off to a good start haha im bored already
lol are we going to have a new Top Gear thread every week now?
I couldnt be arsed to find the old one
this is actually quite boring - they've resorted to discussing where audi's are placed :|
Cracking tits on the bird in white by the tv during the news :-)
right, im done with this bore, another top gear fail
Same... blur man is boring me /yawn
Too much talking to the star in the crap car!
Grant Wrote:Too much talking to the star in the crap car!

^^ this!
So let me get this right - they've taught us that cars without roof's are useless in the rain?!
shite, shite, shite. whats happened to the top gear of old? i prefer to watch repeats.
Police interceptors on c5 :-) WIN
...disappointing...pointless cars being tested in pointless ways Sad
Do you lot watch TG just to moan about it? If you dont like it dont watch or comment, simple.
Pete Wrote:Do you lot watch TG just to moan about it? If you dont like it dont watch or comment, simple.
we watch it cause we like it. its just turned a bit crap.
Pete Wrote:Do you lot watch TG just to moan about it? If you dont like it dont watch or comment, simple.

We watch it in the hope that I goes superepic again! Imagine if they did and I missed it! Would be the end...so I have to watch it and then moan...
lol True. Though anything that involves plane engined cars is good by me.
what happened to all the challenges Sad
Reviving this as news!
LAST TOP GEAR OF THE SERIES
if you can call it a series? 6 episodes is kinda pitiful
Another woeful offering from the bbc...

Also Slash is the star in a reasonably priced car :-)
It's been about 6 episodes per series for quite a while now!
Idc lol 6 is not a series? I thought it was 8+ though