306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 300mm discs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a set of 300mm discs for my Hispecs. At the moment I'm using the standard GTi 283mm discs so just need a disc with the same dimensions as the GTi disc except for the diameter obviously. What car can i get these from?

Heart
Spend a bit of time looking in the PSA family on http://www.brakesint.co.uk/ as you can get technical drawings of discs.

The GTI disc has very low offset, which is kinda of a PSA group thing.
I think I remember reading on the 6 forum something about rover discs. But it was years ago so don't quote me.

You could use the 300mm disc off the newer 307 I think, whatever the kit people use on here, but would need a new bracket made up and the discs are much heavier.
Brackets aren't an issue. They are dealt with. Just need discs Smile
302mm dics from 307 xsi.
That's the disc's.
Cheers Smile
if your caliper fits the 22mm 306 disc, check that it will take a wider one, as anything larger in diameter will be quite a bit thicker.

git6 disc isnt that low and offset, there are far lower especially in the larger sizes, which will cause wheel clearance issues.
Ah good point. Im pretty positive it will but will have a look at the weekend!
6 discs and mintex pads only just fit in mine.

You can buy spacer kits from hi spec to increase the gap between the two calipers.
I have some cheap pagid 302mm discs if that's the ones you are after.