306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Freshly refurbed nimrods/Ouragans PICTURES UP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got some Ouragans direct fit nimrods that will be ready for sale next week

All tyres are legal 2 are good brands

Currently refurbing them they will be painted with compressor and gun no rattle can

Can paint any colour you like buy will be black by next week

[Image: 1E6EF4FE-234E-4426-8EC5-3EE1EB5635E7_zpschdbg4xs.jpg]

[Image: 5393464E-7095-4538-B5D9-46A65FDF16B8_zpsmch8ha9v.jpg]

Looking for £150 ono

Can post and would be £40 anywhere mainland

Or can deliver if fuel costs are covered
Nimrods are the ones that needs spacers to fit properly, right? As they're from a 206.

I'm on the lookout for some 16's so this sounds interesting. If you're refurbishing, I guess there is no kerbing?
Nimrods need spacers
Ouragans don't Smile

They only need like 13mm of spacing to be pefect. So stick a 15 on there and they will sit in the arch nice.
I had them on my old 306 and loved them. Wouldn't mind another set tbh
Not sure think they came off a 206 so are nimrods?

Yea they are been refurbed mate properly not just painted so there will be no curbing
Check the et Wink plus pretty sure the name is stamped on the inside, I know my ourangans did
Just checked there stamped on the inside ouragon so won't need spacers Smile
There all stamped ouragon so I'm told when I sold mine and they turned out to be nimrods it's the et that is the difference between them.
(22-12-2013, 01:08 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]There all stamped ouragon so I'm told when I sold mine and they turned out to be nimrods it's the et that is the difference between them.

Interested ?
Started the refurb and got a coat of paint on one should be done just after Christmas and ready for sale
These will be finished this weekend for anyone interested
All done ready for new owner iphone pictures don't do them justice
Edited
Still for sale
Sold!