306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GTi oil/water heat exchanger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got one they can send me?

Edit:
Also need a rallye aux belt setup in good condition, lower cam belt cover and gti6 throttle body bolts.

Edit again:
Also need a good XSi coil pack.
I've got several just need to find one
Also what belt cover do you need ?
Inner or outer?
There's 2 types of outer, one has a sliding bar which hooks over studs, the other is held is place with nuts.
Iv got a complete rallye setup mate, £40posted
(21-12-2013, 04:06 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got several just need to find one
Also what belt cover do you need ?
Inner or outer?
There's 2 types of outer, one has a sliding bar which hooks over studs, the other is held is place with nuts.

I need the smallest cover that goes around the crank at the bottom. bolts to the block with 2 small bolts.

(21-12-2013, 04:08 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]Iv got a complete rallye setup mate, £40posted

Good condition? No rattles or odd noises or play in the pullies?
Iv never fitted it, i bought it as working with both tensioners, bolts and belt, just looked at the belt and theres cracking so id say 30posted would be better
Can you just do me a favour when you get a chance and see if there is any play in the pullies and also spin them and see if they rattle? Cheers Smile
Should have the cover mate
Give me a couple of days to get the bits
they spin freely enough no noises or play although one is a tiny bit stiffer to spin but that maybe the fact theyve been in a box in the garage for 12months
(21-12-2013, 04:46 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: [ -> ]Should have the cover mate
Give me a couple of days to get the bits

No rush mate. Can pick them up from you at Ace in Jan if your going?

(21-12-2013, 04:52 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]they spin freely enough no noises or play although one is a tiny bit stiffer to spin but that maybe the fact theyve been in a box in the garage for 12months

Ok mate PM me your details and ill send the cash over Smile
Sounds good to me mate, need the bolt that goes through the middle?
If you have one then yeah please Smile